Hip Replacement Lawsuit Lawyers
If you or a loved one had hip replacement surgery and are experiencing certain side effects like metal poisoning or the need for a second revision surgery, you may be entitled to financial compensation from the manufacturer. Call us today to get the facts. Call Toll Free 1-866-777-2557 or fill out our online contact form below and an Alabama Hip Replacement Lawyer will get back to you as soon as possible. This is a free, no obligation consultation. There are no legal fees unless we make a recovery for you. Time is limited, so please call today. Hip Replacement Lawyer Alabama
Hip Replacement Lawsuit Alabama
We are also investigating cases involving:
DePuy ASR Hip Recall
DePuy Pinnacle Hip Lawsuit
Wright Conserve Hip Cup
Wright Conserve Plus Lawsuit
Zimmer Durom Cup Hip Implant
Smith & Nephew R3 Acetabular System
Wright Profemur Z Hip Replacement
Stryker Hip Replacement Lawsuit
The Benefits of Hip Replacement Surgery
Choosing to undergo a hip replacement procedure is a major decision, and there are several advantages and risks to the surgery that patients need to consider. Fortunately, advancements in the medical world have continued to increase the safety and effectiveness of hip replacement, and over 90% of patients experience marked relief from their symptoms after recovering from the surgery.
For the majority of patients, chronic daily pain is the main reason for choosing to have this surgery performed. Chronic hip disorders or severe injury to the joint can have a devastating effect on the quality of life for the individual, and less invasive treatments do not always provide adequate relief from their symptoms.
Stryker Hip Lawyer Alabama
If the pain in your hip joint is severely affecting your daily life, preventing you from completing basic daily tasks, and is not relieved by rest or medication therapy, having a hip replacement may be a good option to take control of your health.
Hip Replacement Advantages
Every surgery comes with risk, and hip replacement patients must be aware of the unique risks associated with this major medical procedure. The recovery phase can take up to six months and involves intensive physical therapy in order to restore strength and functioning to the new hip joint. However, many patients find that a hip replacement provides numerous benefits, and the advantages of the procedure can outweigh the risk involved.
Depuy Hip Lawyer Alabama
Benefits to having a hip replacement done include the following:
• Reduction in Daily Pain – This is the number one reported benefit from patients who have this surgery. One study showed that over 80% of patients reported being pain-free after recovering from the operation.
• Increased Independence – Although some patients may still require assistive devices even after recovery, the reduction in pain and removal of deteriorated bone can increase the ability to be more independent with tasks of daily living.
• Improved Health – Research has found that those who had a hip replacement due to osteoarthritis experienced a reduced risk of serious health conditions after surgery. Data showed that these patients were 40% less likely to have a heart attack or stroke than those who did not have the surgery. There were also significant risk reductions for depression, heart failure, and diabetes in these patients.
• Increased Lifespan – In addition to a lower long-term risk of health issues, studies have shown that total hip replacement patients lowered their all-cause mortality risk by 52%.
• Reduction in Long-term Medical Costs – Treating the symptoms of a hip disorder can be costly. Although surgery is a one-time major expense, data shows that it can be more cost effective than long-term medical treatment without the surgery.
Smith and Nephew Hip Lawyer Alabama
Choosing to have a hip replacement is a decision that is best made after consulting with all members of your medical team. Understanding the risks involved is essential to preparing for the procedure, but the positive benefits experienced by the majority of patients is good news for those that are considering a hip replacement.
Hip Replacement Lawyer Alabama