Hip Replacement Lawsuit Lawyers
Depuy Hip Lawyer Maine - Depuy Hip Lawsuit Maine - Depuy Pinnacle Lawyer ME
Are you still suffering after receiving a Depuy ASR or Depuy Pinnacle Hip Replacement? Are you or a loved one experiencing side effects like metal poisoning or has your doctor told you that you will need for a second surgery? You may be entitled to a money settlement. Call Toll Free 1-866-777-2557 to see if you qualify or fill out our online contact form below and a Maine Depuy Hip Implant Lawyer will get back to you as soon as possible. This is a free, no obligation consultation. There are no legal fees unless we recover money for you. Time is limited, so please call now.
Depuy Hip Replacement Lawyer Maine
We are investigating cases involving:
DePuy Pinnacle Hip Lawsuit
DePuy ASR Hip Recall
Smith & Nephew R3 Acetabular System
Stryker LFIT Anatomic V40 Femoral Head
Zimmer Durom Cup Hip Implant
Wright Profemur Z Hip Replacement
Metal on Metal Hip Replacement Lawsuit
Wright Conserve Plus Lawsuit
Wright Conserve Hip Cup
Stryker ABG II Modular Neck Stems
Depuy Hip Lawyer Maine
The Do's Plus Don’ts of Home Life Subsequent to Hip Replacement
Individuals who decide to proceed through with hip replacement surgery are often those that have already sought various approaches that were unable to decrease their pain and discomfort through devastating hip disorders. Making the decision to have this major surgical treatment is not taken lightly, and patients frequently have many questions regarding the procedure and recuperation period that is involved.
One of the most important aspects to bear in mind when choosing to have a hip replacement is how recovery can be handled after the client is discharged out of the healthcare facility. Individuals normally stay anywhere from one to five days in the hospital following the surgical treatment, and medical workers will ensure that the patient and their family have a full understanding of the restrictions that are in place following discharge.
Depuy Hip Lawsuit Maine
The recovery period after hip surgical treatment can last as long as half a year prior to restoration of complete bodily functions, and it is vital that patients observe the requirements of the doctors as well as physical therapy team if they are home to make sure of a successful convalescence.
Dos as well as Don’ts following Hip Surgical Treatment
Hip treatment clients might be surprised at the number of boundaries that are placed on these people upon being cleared from the hospital. Although these constraints tend to be frustrating, strict compliance with the medical team’s guidance will help shorten the length of the complicated recovery period. There are some do’s along with don’ts that individuals should keep in mind following hip surgery to help prevent issues from arising, and these include the examples below:
Depuy ASR Hip Lawyer Maine
• Follow all post-op instructions exactly, including medication intake and exercise regimens
• Count on others to assist you to go around in the first several weeks following surgical treatment
• Continue to walk several times a day - even with very short distances
• Utilize ice as well as heat as recommended to relieve pain and swelling
• Listen to your body - even though individuals should push themselves throughout convalescence, they must not hyperextend their body and jeopardize further damaging the joint
Depuy Hip Recall Lawyer Maine
• Don’t cross your legs or even bring your knee higher than your hip
• Don’t drive until you have doctor clearance and are off narcotic pain medications
• Don’t take part in any athletic or high-impact activities for a few months following surgery
• Don’t carry large objects
• Don’t forget to maintain the prescribed day-to-day physical therapy routine
Dealing with hip surgical treatment could be overwhelming; however luckily, many of these limitations are short-term. Most patients are able to resume more regular activities, such as driving as well as walking without aid, subsequent to six weeks post-op. It is important to understand that every surgery is special, and your physician will design an individualized treatment plan for you to enable you to recuperate as soon as possible.
Depuy Pinnacle Hip Replacement Lawyer ME